Your Aliso Viejo Church Home
Join us OUTDOOR or ONLINE this Sunday for worship!
Join us this Sunday in our courtyard at 9:15am for our Outdoor Worship Service. With a tent providing shade and parameters for social distancing in place, we invite you to join us for inspiring worship and an encouraging message from God’s word. You can also watch the live stream of our service on our YouTube channel – just click on the YouTube link above. Want to watch the service during the week or catch a previous service? Click on the “media” tab above.
More About Us
Grace Hills Church is a multi-generational church where our youngest person is 1 month old and our oldest person is 103 years young!
We are a family of believers where you’ll feel welcomed and comfortable right from the moment you walk in the door. We connect with one another weekly, love one another unconditionally, and serve one another sacrificially; this is the norm, not the exception. We gather on Sundays in our worship services to love and honor Christ. We meet throughout the week in Life Groups to grow in Christ. We scatter during the week to serve and talk about Christ.
If one was to ask, “What’s your sweet spot as a church?”, it would be the way we love and care for one another. As the three examples in the previous question show, our church enjoys the blessings that come from ministering to each other. No one is a stranger at Grace Hills. The guest on Sunday will be befriended by many during our meet and greet time in each service and during our fellowship time between services. For the member or regular attender, they truly feel at home here. As one mom put it, “Sunday mornings are a time when I can sit back in a quiet place and worship. My kids are well taken care of in the nursery and in Sunday School while learning the Gospel. Our daughter will bring up what she learned in Sunday School during our dinner conversation and it makes our hearts soar. Sunday mornings are a win-win for our family!”
- GHC was founded on November 7, 1965
- GHC is located on the border of Laguna Woods and Aliso Viejo in south Orange County
- GHC is affiliated with Transformation Ministries
- GHC has a current membership of 265 with average attendance of 198
- Our purpose: Honoring God by helping more people become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Our prayer: That people will become connected to Jesus, His people, and His Word
- GHC offers sermon based Life Groups meeting throughout the week at various locations
- GHC hosts Iglesia Emajadores De Paz to minister to our local Hispanic community. Their service meets at 11:00am in our Chapel.
- GHC hosts Irvine Japanese Christian Church to minister to our local Japanese community. Their service meets at 2:00pm in our Chapel.
These are the essentials that we believe and hold onto.
Acts 17:2-3; I Thessalonians 2:13; II Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12; II Peter 1:20-21)
Isaiah 53:6; 59:1-2, 64:6; Romans 1:18-25, 3:10-11, 21-16; Ephesians 2:1-5)
Hebrews 4:14-16; I Peter 2:9, 4:10-11)
Your Next Right Step
24521 Moulton Parkway Aliso Viejo, CA, 92637
Join us this Sunday in our courtyard at 9:15am for our Outdoor Worship Service. Shade will be provided and social distancing parameters will be in place. You can also catch the live steam of our service on our YouTube channel - just click on the YouTube link below.
Grace Hills Church
Join us every Sunday at 9:15am and 11:00am.