Your Aliso Viejo Church Home
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are MEETING ONLINE ONLY.
Join us on this Sunday ONLINE as we worship God through the use of music and hear a Bible Based sermon that aims to teach correct doctrine while challenging believers to live their lives for God.
More About Us
Grace Hills Church is a multi-generational church where our youngest person is 13 months old and our oldest person is 102 years young!
We are a family of believers where you’ll feel welcomed and comfortable right from the moment you walk in the door. We connect with one another weekly, love one another unconditionally, and serve one another sacrificially; this is the norm, not the exception. We gather on Sundays in our worship services to love and honor Christ. We meet throughout the week in Life Groups to grow in Christ. We scatter during the week to serve and talk about Christ.
If one was to ask, “What’s your sweet spot as a church?”, it would be the way we love and care for one another. As the three examples in the previous question show, our church enjoys the blessings that come from ministering to each other. No one is a stranger at Grace Hills. The guest on Sunday will be befriended by many during our meet and greet time in each service and during our fellowship time between services. For the member or regular attender, they truly feel at home here. As one mom put it, “Sunday mornings are a time when I can sit back in a quiet place and worship. My kids are well taken care of in the nursery and in Sunday School while learning the Gospel. Our daughter will bring up what she learned in Sunday School during our dinner conversation and it makes our hearts soar. Sunday mornings are a win-win for our family!”
- GHC was founded on November 7, 1965
- GHC is located on the border of Laguna Woods and Aliso Viejo in south Orange County
- GHC is affiliated with Transformation Ministries
- GHC has a current membership of 265 with average attendance of 198
- Our purpose: Honoring God by helping more people become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Our prayer: That people will become connected to Jesus, His people, and His Word
- GHC offers sermon based Life Groups meeting throughout the week at various locations
- GHC hosts Iglesia Emajadores De Paz to minister to our local Hispanic community. Their service meets at 11:00am in our Chapel.
- GHC hosts Irvine Japanese Christian Church to minister to our local Japanese community. Their service meets at 2:00pm in our Chapel.
These are the essentials that we believe and hold onto.
Acts 17:2-3; I Thessalonians 2:13; II Timothy 3:16-17; Hebrews 4:12; II Peter 1:20-21)
Isaiah 53:6; 59:1-2, 64:6; Romans 1:18-25, 3:10-11, 21-16; Ephesians 2:1-5)
Hebrews 4:14-16; I Peter 2:9, 4:10-11)
Your Next Right Step
24521 Moulton Parkway Aliso Viejo, CA, 92637
Join us this Sunday at 9:15am or 11:00am where we will have an encouraging message, inspiring worship, a kid’s envronment your children will never want to leave, and perhaps the best church community in Aliso Viejo, CA.
Grace Hills Church
Join us every Sunday at 9:15am and 11:00am.