Grace Hills Church has ministries for everyone.
No matter where you are in your spiritual journey, we care about your growth as a maturing disciple and have a ministry plan in place for you to succeed.
There is a lot going on at Grace Hills Church.
It’s easy to fade into the crowd. Let’s work together to make sure that doesn’t happen.
Because we need you. And you need us. Church is built upon the collective strength, gifts, and talents of the people that call it home. Therefore, every person matters. From the small child to the greyed senior; everyone is equally valued and equally essential. Find your place in the ministry tabs below. Don’t see a fit for you? No problem. Just call us, and we will help you find a ministry home.
- Mom Life
- Contemporary Worship Ministry
- Traditional Worship Ministry
- Sunday School
- Stephen Ministry
- Celebrate Recovery
“To challenge and equip men to honor Jesus, love our families, and serve our church and community.” Men’s Breakfast Start your weekend off the right way by enjoying good food, fellowship, and God’s Word with other men at Grace Hills Church. We meet for our men’s breakfast the 3rd Saturday of the month and we hope you can join us; it all starts at 8:00 am and ends at 9:15am; in our Fellowship Center. A round of golf usually follows the breakfast. Men’s Retreat During the month of September our guys attend a men’s conference at Thousand Pines Campus in Crestline; the retreat is always an excellent opportunity for men of all ages to be challenged by God’s Word while enjoying fun and fellowship during the weekend. Ministry Leader: Jim Calderon
Coming together as a community of sisters in Christ to encourage and equip one another as we serve, fellowship, and become more fully devoted servants of God’s Kingdom.
Our women’s ministry events are aimed at all women within our congregation and community around us. Please feel welcome and bring a friend! Our theme for this year is Devoted. It is our goal to deepen our relationship with Jesus. Let your heart therefore be wholly devoted to The Lord our God, to walk in His statues and keep His commandments, as at this day.
There are many opportunities to serve within women’s ministry. God created all of us with gifts and we have the privilege of using those gifts to build each other up. If you see an event that you want to help out with, we would love to have you!
Women’s Life Group:
- Tuesdays at 7:30pm – facilitated by Cynthia May (no childcare) – Information & Details
- Annual Christmas Breakfast – December 5th, 8:30-11:00am – Crafts, carols, food and fellowship
To learn more, email Sara or Kay by clicking on their name below.
Mom Life seeks to unify mom’s of young children by supporting and encouraging one another as we do life together.
What we do:
Throughout the year, Mom Life provides opportunities for faith based discussion and enrichment over meals, activities and women’s life groups.
We look forward to doing life together!
To learn more, contact Lori Johnson
Our Seniors Ministry offers multiple ways to get connected at Grace Hills Church, whether it’s a game afternoon once a month at Grace Hills, the Sunday Friendship Class at 9:15am, or the Life group at 10:30am on Wednesdays.
Ministry Leader: Jeanne Williams
- Potluck Lunch – First Wednesday of every month at 11:30am in the Fellowship Center
- Movie Matinee – First Wednesday of every month after the potluck lunch
For more information, call Jeanne at the church office at (949) 837-2435 or email her
Grace Hills Worship Community seeks to create a meaningful worship environment where God is praised, honored, and glorified through our response to what He is doing in our lives. Our vision is to raise up and equip people who are passionate about worship, and who are constantly seeking to experience God through the means of song.
Our Team is made up of volunteers who share in a passion for leading people to a place where they can respond through worship. If you have an interest in serving – Instrument, Vocal, Audio/Visual, Setup & Tear Down – We have a spot for you!
Please contact Mark Johnson if you are interested in learning more about serving in the Grace Hills worship community.
At Grace Hills Church, it is our vision to grow our traditional music service into a dynamic ministry that reaches out to many people in our area. In America, the traditional worship service is slowly dying out and we want to make our ministry one of the few that still thrives; there is still a great need for traditional worship in our country for old and young alike. For this reason, we put a great deal of emphasis on choral music and hymns. The key to developing a dynamic traditional music service is to bring an abundance of quality music into the program. This quality music starts from the foundation. If you feel that God has gifted you in the area of music, want to join our choir or if you simply want to learn more, we would love to have you. Contact: Micaela Lum
Sunday School provides structure in teaching God Word
A systematic teaching of the Bible needs to happen at all age levels. Children, youth and adults need to be given opportunities to discover, review, and interact as they study God’s Word.
Sunday School targets Bible teaching to specific age groups.
It means an energetic four-year old can learn biblical truth by acting out a Bible story, coloring a page or singing a worship song. It means students gain a clear and deeper understanding of the Bible. This is accomplished by teaching the students how to read and study the Word of God. Youth group students are given a strong foundation built on sound biblical instruction. During the same time, adults can be studying a section of the Bible, relating the study to their life experiences and struggles, while learning from others in the class.
Sunday School provides opportunities for prayer and relationships.
Since Sunday school classes are usually small (less than 25 people), it is a safe environment for real conversation about the Bible. By engaging in conversation with others, listening to their questions and hearing the answers, people soon learn they are not alone in their efforts to understand the Word and live out their faith.
Sunday School leads the church in prayer and relationships.
In preschool, children, youth and adult classes, prayer can be personal and targeted to needs of the class members. It gives opportunities to respond to specific needs, informal conversations flow easily in Sunday School classes where care is expressed and relationships can grow.
- Nursery 9:15 and 11am – Room 101 (children’s center) (currently meeting only at 9:15am following Covid-19 protocols)
- Preschool 9:15 and 11am – Room 102-103 (children’s center) (currently meeting only at 9:15am following Covid-19 protocols)
- Children 9:15 and 11am – Room 104 (children’s center) (currently meeting only at 9:15am following Covid-19 protocols)
- Youth (Jr. and Sr. High) 10:45am – Youth Center
- Friendship Class-Seniors 9:15am – Chapel (ministry center) – (currently not meeting due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Adult Bible Study 10:45am – Chapel (ministry center)
- Adult Bible Study 11am – Room 6 (ministry center) – (currently not meeting due to Covid-19 restrictions)
- Kid’s Ministry 6:30pm (currently not meeting due to Covid-19)
- Youth Ministry 6:30pm – Youth Center
A person trained to provide one-to-one, Christ-centered care to hurting people.
Stephen Leaders oversee this ministry for our congregation by:
- Building awareness of Stephen Ministry within the congregation and community
- Recruiting and train Stephen Ministers
- Meeting with potential care receivers to assess their needs
- Matching care receivers with Stephen Ministers
- Providing Stephen Ministers with ongoing supervision and continuing education
People learn to serve as Stephen Leaders by attending a Leader’s Training Course—a one-week conference that introduces the resources used to lead Stephen Ministry, develops key skills and gets people excited about this caring ministry. Most congregations begin with two to four Stephen Leaders, typically including a pastor, possibly another church staff person, and one or more lay leaders.
To learn more, contact Jeanie Roland.
A Christ-Centered Recovery Program
Do you have any hurts, habits, or hang-ups that are keeping you from having the relationships that God wants you to have with your family, friends, and co-workers? If you do, then Celebrate Recovery (CR) is for you. With CR you will use eight principles from Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount to understand the reasons behind your unhealthy behaviors and learn proven ways to overcome these issues so that they no longer impact your life. CR is for any issue that has created a hurt in your life including anger, sexual addiction, family dysfunction, abuse, relationship problems, and eating disorders in addiction to addictions to drugs, alcohol, and unhealthy behaviors.
Facts about Celebrate Recovery:
- Started by John Baker at Saddleback Church in 1991
- CR is now used in over 30,000 churches worldwide
- CR is used in 44 State and Federal prison systems
- Over 4 million people have experienced God’s healing power through CR
- 70% of people that come to CR are not addicts or alcoholics
We heal our hurts, habits, and hang-ups through Celebrate Recovery by completing a Step Study. There will be separate groups for men and women. Each group will address all of the recovery issues including codependency, anger, addictions, and many others. The groups will meet weekly.
- Thursday afternoons from 3:00-5:00pm (Men’s & Women’s Open Share)
The Missions Ministry at Grace Hills Church seeks to touch lives by investing in our own community, our nation and by reaching out globally. We support mission organizations that help with needs locally, nationally and globally. Both your designated contributions and 10% of your tithe is directed to our missions program.
These are the current Mission Ministries we are supporting with our prayer and financial gifts:
- Atherton Baptist Home – ministering to retired ministers and missionaries.
- Burkina Faso Mission (Adama) – planting churches in an unengaged group (Samogho people) in West Africa.
- Congo Missions (Wayne & Katherine Niles) – equipping local churches and meeting physical needs of people in the Congo.
- International Ministries – sending missionaries to ministries around the world.
- Ironwood Christian Camp – reaching and training children, youth and adults with a camping ministry.
- Mexico Mission (Tim & Patty Long) – training of pastors to local churches in Mexico and teaching special needs children.
- Orange County Rescue Mission – meeting physical needs, job training and sharing Christ in Orange County.
- Philippines Mission (Barry Maique) – sharing Christ in public schools, starting Bible clubs on campuses and developing youth ministries in churches.
- Rainbow Acres – caring for and training for Christian service mentally and emotionally challenged adults.
- Romania Mission (Ron & Debbie Fuqua) – sharing Christ and helping plant churches with an unreached people group.
- Special Mission Projects – funding of ministry projects: ESL, Good News Clubs and short term mission trips as there is need and opportunity.
- Thailand Mission (Gary & Kelly Yoon) – sharing Christ and helping in the planting of churches in Thailand.
- Transformation Ministries – supporting and planting of healthy churches.
- Turkish Connection International (Dr. Richard Freeman) – planting new churches in Turkey and supporting pastors in their persecuted ministries.
The mission of the evangelism ministry is to equip, encourage and enable the Grace Hills Church family to share the love of Jesus and the redemptive message of His work with people everywhere, and help them come to a personal relationship with him.
Contact: Jeff Hovsepian
No importa quién eres o a dónde has estado, TÚ eres bienvenido a ser parte de nuestra familia.
Reuniones en Espanol | Domingos: 11:00 AM | Ubicacion: Capilla | Iglesia Embajadores De Paz
Irvine Japanese Christian Church
Japanese Worship Service
Location: Chapel | More Info: 949-459-0428
Your Next Right Step
24521 Moulton Parkway Aliso Viejo, CA, 92637
Join us this Sunday in person at 9:15am for contemporary worship or at 11:00am for traditional worship. You can also catch the live stream of our 9:15am service on our YouTube channel - just click on the YouTube link below.
Grace Hills Church
Join us every Sunday at 9:15am and 11:00am.